Thursday, July 12, 2012

Private Shoe Store Experience

Spontaneous surprise: We went by our neighborhood shoes store. The door was locked. My dad tapped on the window and the sales team unlocked the door, reopened the store and let us in. "Maddy and Emma are our best customers!" they said. You can see, the sale sign that is usually out on the sidewalk is inside. I got a shoe you can walk in water with, because my other pair was too tight. I am a size 2 now. Plus I got some light up sneakers. I didn't even know they lit up until I stomped on them and these white lights sprang on. Then we went to Pinkberry. There web site has a silly song apologizing to ice cream.
Daddy: Emma and Maddy got the real Cinderella service. The store has my shoe buying history on their computer, which explains my girls super-star Shoe Tree status.

No comments: