Saturday, September 3, 2011

Disney Disney Disney




I went to Disneyland! I had lunch with all the Princesses: Ariel, Bell, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Cinderella. They all came over and chatted with me about school, goals and dreams. Sleeping Beauty encouraged me to sleep as much as I possibly can while still getting good grades. I told her at my school they don't have grades and she said, "Even better. More sleep." Snow White told me to be friends with all kinds of people at school: Sneezy, Sleepy, Dopey, Happy, Bashful and even Doctors!


Snow White said I was doing a great job raising two little perfect princesses. I lightly tipped my tiara and gave Snow a smile. My wife shot me an angry glare but all was forgiven.

What happens in Disney stays in Disney.

1 comment:

Dermansky Inc. said...

Soooo cute. But next time leave your tiara at home.