Monday, September 27, 2010

Princess Dress Up Party


Me with Princess Oona, who is 5 like me


Briefed on how to be a princess, for real


The magical table


I didn't pose for the photos when they asked me to, so my dad took this picture. Now he must to put it in the party frame.


MnM's in glass shoes, butterfly wings, make-up, nail polish and shiny gowns are all just part of being a princess. It was super fun. I don't know why people want to give Snow White a poisonous apple or kidnap Snow White. What do people have against princesses. We're all super nice. The party was fun and you can see from the pictures, there were no boys. Maybe if boys had princess parties instead of paintball, or whatever they do, our society and world would finally go towards peace. Just a thought.

Daddy: Alan, the dad of Princess Oona, who was the birthday girl and I were the only men at the big event. I think Emma is right. Princess parties are the way to go. For my 47th birthday I am having a princess party, with gatorade, tennis and men in pink.

No comments: