Sunday, November 25, 2007

First Bubble Bath makes you wonder


Yes, enjoying my first bubble bath, it makes me wonder if life could be this great, why did my parents wait so long to give me this super-fun bath, and if my whole life could be this heavenly, is it up to me to get the bubbles. Lately my dad's been complaining about the economy and how it would be better to Euros. Bubbles make things super great. If bubbles were everywhere, in the subway, the mall, the sewers, the economy would pick up. My favorite bubble bath is manufactured by Elmo bath co.

I think Emma has an interesting perspective. My layers of bubbles, causing a wall of white foam, could help the economy. I just want her to be clean, though my wife yells at me, because bubbles are notoriously bad for babies skin.

No comments: