Monday, July 16, 2012

The Sound of the Sound

The great thing about the Long Island Sound is you let out a high pitch piercing yell just for the heck of it because at the Sound you can make any sounds you want. My Mom yelled as loud as she can, "I am so grateful to be alive!" And my dad yelled, "Listen to me, king of all men. Deny me no corn muffins!" Yep, people were a little weird at the sound. The beach is really rocky. I wore my water shoes into the water. They are still wet.
Emma and Maddy met with Oona, the lovely daughter of Kathleen who lives in Wilton, Ct. Thanks to the Hilton Garden Inn we can vacation in Connecticut. Kathleen gave us helpful tips on how to get in with the "chubby set." No, I mean "clubby set." Besides the sound we also went to a large, well air conditioned Dunkin' Donuts, a Walmart which is open on Sunday at 7AM, which is "devoid of all beauty." Ate at Bobby Q's Barbecue, which is a tongue twister, had yogurt and chilled with Georgia, Picasso, and Squishy, the blind, one eyed, and three legged cats.

No comments: