Friday, April 24, 2009

These are "Horrific"


These are the proofs for my school picture. Miss Holden handed them to my dad and he said, "These are horrific." My mom loved them and is going to order a package deal. Beautiful or Horrific? You decide.

Daddy:
I was both shocked by the photos and by my visceral response. My wife says I take things way to seriously and this is the way school photos always are.
Why is Emma holding flowers? Is it a school photo or a kids beauty pageant? Why is there a white picket fence, isn't she going to school in the city? Miss Holden told me I wouldn't have to buy the pictures. I shook my head and sighed because she doesn't know Adina. There is no question that I'm going to buy these bizarro school photos.

1 comment:

Michelle Rittler said...

I can't believe the teacher said they were "horrific"!