Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Last Day of Kindergarten


Emma was the Mayor of Emerald City in the Wizard of Oz


Flag Pole day was a frenzied class dance, in the gym because of rain


What a year! I made new friends, learned how to read and can cross the monkey bars. I'd like the thank my parents for making the effort to wake up in the morning, get me dressed and make me lunch! It's already super hot, so I am looking forward to my Birthday, summer camp and swimming. Hooray!

Daddy: I give myself a C plus as a up and coming class parent. I got up, woke Emma up, no TV in the morning. Areas to improve: I would just give a bowl of plain cereal without milk for breakfast. At first she was a little late for school but on the last day she was the first one there! I rose to the challenge. Next years goal, be one of the popular parents.

No comments: